Passing on a geocoin to a friend

rabber

Hi.

I found a geocoin i Denmark. The goal is to visit watery places around the world.

By chance, my sister is going to visit the great lakes in USA next week. Therefore I gave the coin to her, for her to place it in a cache near Niagara Falls.

Now my question is: How do I pass holdership of a geocoin on to a fellow geocacher? If my sister is not the geocoin-holder, she cannot place it in a cache.

Can this be taken care of in some way?

Rabber

Hi.

I found a geocoin i Denmark. The goal is to visit watery places around the world.

By chance, my sister is going to visit the great lakes in USA next week. Therefore I gave the coin to her, for her to place it in a cache near Niagara Falls.

Now my question is: How do I pass holdership of a geocoin on to a fellow geocacher? If my sister is not the geocoin-holder, she cannot place it in a cache.

Rabber

She needs to log it as a "grab" from you, to transfer it to her inventory.

Then she should be able to log the drop like normal.

B.

Hi.

Rabber

Give her the tracking number on the coin. She then logs the "Grab" on geocaching.com and the coin will show in her inventory

Hi.

Rabber

Give her the tracking number on the coin. She then logs the "Grab" on geocaching.com and the coin will show in her inventory

If she has possession of the coin, she already has the tracking number available to her.

B.