marty621 and KBer both reached the 100 find milestone on 10/19/2002

orange

I noticed both these cachers logged in at Binomial Offset and both were at or a little above 100 finds now.

Congratulation to both of you!

I enjoyed KBer's virtual "One down and 49 to go" today.

Neither one leaves their find count on the online logs so can't tell you were they reached their 100 find milestones.

Thank you for the thoughts. I have been busy with my kids soccer teams, so I have not been able to get out and find caches. I snuck a few in this past weekend. The soccer season is almost over, so I hope to find a few more caches before winter sets in.

Great sport, every cache is a potential mini-adventure.

I haven't frequented this board much in the past. I was not aware that I had reached the 100 cache mark under I saw it posted here by "orange", its simply not something I pay attention to. But I have been quite impressed by Stay Floopy's high number. I want to know who pays him to hunt caches.

I have logged a decent number of benchmarks and enjoy them because they are easy to do by motorcycle. I am partial to the benchmarks that are interesting objects rather than a simple survey monument. There are a fair number of disappointments with the benchmarks because many are long gone. Anyone out there looked for benchmarks and how have your success rate been?