Fulfilling the mission earlier than expected

J Grouchy

Figured I'd share a good story since it happens so rarely.

A month or so ago I posted to a local geocaching group's FB page that I'd be heading out to Arizona and asked if there were any 'must-see' caches I ought to check out. I never got a reply for that question, but someone did post that they'd recently grabbed a trackable that wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. We managed to work out a cache drop near my office, so when they left it I ran over and retrieved it within the hour and took it along on my trip out west last week. I brought it along to Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Sedona, Flagstaff and dropped it into a cache near the house we rented.

Released 11/29/2014

Reached its Grand Canyon goal 6/18/2015

I even got a message from the owner saying "I never expected this bug to get anywhere near its destination so quickly. I think my boys will like the pictures and the evidence that these things really do travel around."

It's great to be able to help it along...and hopefully the next person to grab it will be able to take it on a fun journey.

http://coord.info/TB6XC96