Event Planning

I am in the process of planning an event while visiting at a camp ground about 600 km from my home. The event is now in the review process.

I have obtained permission from the Park Manager, who seems enthusiastic about the event. If I sent him a link to the unpublished page will he be able to see it so that he can provide feedback? After the event is published will I be able to send the page link to non-geocaching friends so that they can read about the event and attend to learn more about geocaching? (As well as the published coordinates the exact location and time & date will be in the event description.)

I am in the process of planning an event while visiting at a camp ground about 600 km from my home. The event is now in the review process.

I have obtained permission from the Park Manager, who seems enthusiastic about the event. If I sent him a link to the unpublished page will he be able to see it so that he can provide feedback? After the event is published will I be able to send the page link to non-geocaching friends so that they can read about the event and attend to learn more about geocaching? (As well as the published coordinates the exact location and time & date will be in the event description.)

Nope, unpublished cache pages are visible only to the cache owner and the Reviewers. (And Groundspeak, I suppose.)

You could just email the Park Manager and include the write-up.

After it is published, you can send the link to anyone you want. If they aren't registered members of Groundspeak, they won't see the coordinates.

They will be able to read the write-up, date, time, directions, etc.

Log out and look at a cache page. That's what non-geocaching folks will see.

B.

One way to share the unpublished listing would be to print the page, and then save it as a PDF instead of actually printing it. You could then send the PDF to anyone you want to review the content of the unpublished listing.

I've done this when requesting explicit permission for ideas and seems to work great.