Trying to get a souvenir and a FTF

Ma & Pa

If you find a difficulty 5 cache in July you get one of the new souvenirs. A cache came out in May with a difficulty 5. Here is the first log on that cache

Write note

24 May 15

FTF Found the cache on this very nice sunny day. Will only log it for the souvenir on July 17. Very well hidden. Will give you a Favorite when it will be logged. Thanks Michel for the cache.

I am not one to question anyone's method of geocaching. We all do it differently and have different motives for our methods.

I am only posting this because I find it very funny

Souvenirs (and challenge caches) have that effect on people.

Find counts, too, to begin with. :roll:

But nothing to bother about. The cacher actually was FTF, so it's fine. He urgently wants this souvenir, for whatever reason. It doesn't hurt anybody else if he redates the log. It just tells a story about his caching ethics...

Souvenirs (and challenge caches) have that effect on people.

As do: T5 caches and D5 puzzles, and D5/T5 caches, and many cheat on webcam caches, they also try to cheat the Brazil Ape cache....come to think of it, I have seen nearly every type of cache cheated. I wonder if it is the people that are the variable in cheating? Rather than the type of cache? Some play with honor, others don't...welcome to humanity. :anibad: