Garmin Oregon 400t

Anyone have an idea how much a Garmin Oregon 400t in good condition is worth? I may be putting it up for sale soon.

Watch one on ebay and see what it actually sells for, not the "Buy It Know" price nor the asking price and you will have a good idea of what people are willing to pay for them. My guess is under $100 but then I haven't researched them either. If you have additional Garmin maps to go with it that might make it bring more. Having original box, all manuals, belt clips, cables, etc. will also make it worth more.

Here's one on ebay currently up for auction that ends in 5 days, see what it sells for. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garmin-Oregon-400t-Handheld-GPS-Receiver-Tested-Working-/221804406097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a492a551

Edited by eaparks

The problem your faced with in the used Oregon 400t is that most people looking for a handheld either have researched them pretty well or know someone they are taking advice from. Most users that have kept up with them know that when the Oregon 450 was discontinued Cabelas had them for sale, new not refurbished, on line for $149.99. Just 3 weeks ago Cabelas and REI both had the Oregon 600 on sale, new not refurbished, for $229 and 219 respectively. Topos can now be had for free for the U.S. so it's hard to put much value on that map on it even though when it was bought new the topo made it quite a bit more expensive.

Edited by eaparks