GeoBaton!

juztin

Hello everyone!

I am starting an Instagram account called Geobaton, which is going to be passed from geocacher to geocacher to share your adventures & finds, and I was curious if anyone was interested in carrying the geobaton for a couple days!

I got this idea from a similar account that gets passed around my hometown of Cincinnati (called CincyBaton). After seeing all the different pictures people have shared of my beautiful city, I thought, "Why don't I get a bunch of geocachers to carry an account, share some amazing views or finds, without giving away spoilers?" And the geobaton was born.

If you are interested in carrying the geobaton, please email me at geobaton@mail.com and I will put you in the running. You will get an email in return with the dates you will be holding the baton, and the rules that go with being the geobaton holder.

I'm looking for anyone who has pictures of unique geocaches they have found, beautiful views found while on geocaching adventures, or anything else geocaching-related that you would like to post, but all content must be YOUR original content! I'm trying to keep it spoiler-free, so if you are thinking of posting pictures of awesome caches you have found, please try not to give away the cache name or code.

I hope you guys join me on this awesome adventure! :) I spend HOURS on YouTube looking at different geocaching adventures, and I would love to see some new material from different cachers around the world.

To admins: If posts like this are not allowed, please feel free to delete. I completely understand and I apologize ahead of time.

Edited by RuideAlmeida
Some spoiler suggestion was deleted.

I have no way of knowing if your post breaks the rules. But I do know that using a microscopic font that requires that we zoom in to read it is not going to win you brownie points with anyone.

I'm not trying to win "brownie points" from anyone. Its Arial at the standard font size. Its not my fault you have bad eyesight. :/

Anyway, Admin, if you could take this post down, I'd appreciate it. There's a lack of interest and I can't figure out how to delete this thread -_-

Edited by juztin