Crow Bars Released 9/1

PCSAD

quote:
Originally posted by azog:

I wasn't suggesting that we drove maniacally, but rather to avoid spending four hours searching for something that's already been found.

Yes, that was my reasoning behind leaving the "evidence" Team BLT referred to. I wasn't boasting, really! icon_redface.gif

~Zhannich~

quote:
Originally posted by azog:

I wasn't suggesting that we drove maniacally, but rather to avoid spending four hours searching for something that's already been found.

Yes, that was my reasoning behind leaving the "evidence" Team BLT referred to. I wasn't boasting, really! icon_redface.gif

~Zhannich~

Hey it counted as a find right because I did find it, though 2 hours behind the amazing Zhanna and Aaron. Glad there were no hidden cameras to catch my expression reversal. icon_rolleyes.gif

I think leaving a note or empty container is a good idea and will make sure I leave something so y'all don't waste too much AA juice. icon_wink.gif

Seriously. Good luck and safe caching to all of you. Like Rich said in the the Jersey race thread, it's a game.

Hey it counted as a find right because I did find it, though 2 hours behind the amazing Zhanna and Aaron. Glad there were no hidden cameras to catch my expression reversal. icon_rolleyes.gif

I think leaving a note or empty container is a good idea and will make sure I leave something so y'all don't waste too much AA juice. icon_wink.gif

Seriously. Good luck and safe caching to all of you. Like Rich said in the the Jersey race thread, it's a game.

After deliberating for several days now, I've decided it would be best to postpone the final phase of the game. Much has transpired since the completion of Phase 2, both good and bad. Mrs. Crow and I have learned that there will be a new addition to our nest come spring, and being new parents-to-be has proven to be quite exciting, frightening and fun.

Shortly before being given such great news, my laptop unfortunately decided to give up computing and pursue its' lifelong goal of becoming a paperweight. In short, it fried. Of course, the entire Status Crow website was stored therein, and being the neophyte webber that I am, I never backed up any of the files - including the brand-spankin' new pages for the Grand Prize hunt. I've also misplaced my copy of Microsoft Frontpage, so you can imagine the depths of my dilemma...

Regardless, I'm slowly getting things back together and hoping that the delay will only make the game that much better. The longer the soup simmers, the better it tastes - right?

Precisely when the final phase will take place? I don't know, but given the circumstances I will most definitely provide ample notice. In the meantime, the winners should daydream often about what their keys might unlock!

These latest developments haven't curbed my enthusiasm in the least, and I hope the same goes can be said for all those involved. This has been a fun & positive experience that will only get better.

Kindly,

-Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Status Crow:

In short, it fried. Of course, the entire Status Crow website was stored therein, and being the neophyte webber that I am, I never backed up any of the files - including the brand-spankin' new pages for the Grand Prize hunt.

If so, maybe they can quickly view that cached version, then "view source" and send you the source code for the way the page looked at that time.... that might help a little in your effort to recreate.

Just a random thought...

-----

You must be present to win.

Unfortunately the new pages weren't put online, as I didn't want to afford any one winner a sneak-peak - and hence an advantage. As for the existing pages, I suppose I can just FTP them back from the server to my laptop.

Thanks again for your help!