cache changed to premium

You do not own any Premium Member Only caches. But, your first hide is rated two stars for terrain, which means it won't display in the Geocaching Intro Apps for non-premium members.

Does the Intro App show all caches to Premium members, regardless of D/T rating? Is this a new feature of the intro app?

Thanks so much. I changed the terrain to 1.5 and I can click on it again on the free app.

Why change the T rating? Did you move your cache? If not, is the terrainrating correct? You wouldn't rate a treeclimbing cache a T1.5 just to show up in the app would you? So if T2 is accurate you'd better leave it at that so people know what to expect.

If you sincerely think you had the terrain rating too high to reflect the actual terrain, then it's fine to change the terrain rating to make it more accurate.

But changing the terrain rating to make it show up in Groundspeak's free app is completely backwards. If you want beginners to find your cache, then hide a beginner-friendly cache. You shouldn't hide a cache that is too challenging for beginners and then give it a beginner-friendly terrain rating.

The D/T rating should be as accurate as possible for the cache experience.

Help Center → Hiding a Geocache → Review Process: Hiding a Geocache

1.15. Ratings for Difficulty and Terrain (D/T)

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=82

You need to learn the appropriate logs for each situation.

Posting a "found it" log is not what you should be doing on a cache you own. You should be posting "owner maintenance" logs.

Help Center → Hiding a Geocache → Geocache Ownership: A Long-Term Relationship

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=80

3.6. Logging My Own Geocache

[update 16 October 2012]

Can I log a find on my own geocache? What about when I go back to visit?

It is considered "bad form" to log a find on your own geocache, no matter when you do it. The same is true if you re-visit a geocache (for example to place or retrieve a travel bug). Use the "post a note" log option to record your visit in these circumstances.

In either case, you're not "finding" a geocache because you already know where it is. Save the smiley face for use when you've truly discovered a hidden geocache.

3.8. Managing Your Geocache Listing

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=234

One has to wonder if that's a good location, when the Reviewer's Publish log is this:

There have been caches here before, but they get muggled fairly regularly. Hopefully you will have better luck with yours.

B.

I didn't realize it was considered bad form to log a find on your own cache to post a note so I deleted it. It is placed in a very unique little urban area that tends to be a play/hangout for kids so hopefully the smaller magnetic box will be less detected. I like the area and visit it often and think other people will appreciate visiting the area too.

It's also bad form to allow others to replace your cache with another container and claim a find on the container they placed as a substitute for your cache. Maybe there was a reason for the loge=s about the prior cache(s) at that location being muggled?