Geocaching Intro App for iPhone does not display correctly on iPad mini

Has anyone else experienced this?

The iPhone app displays only the right hand side of the app on the left hand side of my iPad mini screen ( right hand side of the screen is blank).

Geocaching Intro version 3

ipad mini 2 with LTE cellular and retina display

IOS 8.3

Has anyone else experienced this?

The iPhone app displays only the right hand side of the app on the left hand side of my iPad mini screen ( right hand side of the screen is blank).

Geocaching Intro version 3

ipad mini 2 with LTE cellular and retina display

IOS 8.3

This is a problem that just occurred to me also. I'm glad to hear that someone else has the problem. I've been using Geocaching Intro App on my iPad mini for a year or two without any problem and thought it was the best. Now I can't even use it and it's the worst app ever. Can this be fixed?

We've had a few people report this, and we've tracked down the problem. It's actually a bug in iOS, but we have a workaround in place that will go out with the next release.

In the meantime, the issue occurs when you open the app while the iPad is in landscape orientation. You can avoid the issue by opening the app while the iPad is in portrait orientation.

Thanks!

Casey

We've had a few people report this, and we've tracked down the problem. It's actually a bug in iOS, but we have a workaround in place that will go out with the next release.

In the meantime, the issue occurs when you open the app while the iPad is in landscape orientation. You can avoid the issue by opening the app while the iPad is in portrait orientation.

Thanks!

Casey