Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
OBsprink

Sharing finds on Facebook

Some time in the past week the Share on Facebook button quit working. Share on twitter is still available but when I click on the share on facebook button nothing happens. I noticed on the twitter page you have to give geocaching.com permission to share on twitter. It was working fine then just stopped. Any Ideas? Thanks ahead of time.

I have the same problem. I have gone into settings and try to correct in the authorisation section but it doesn't seem to want to connect.

People share their finds on Facebook?

And on twitter, it seems. Neither idea makes much sense at all to me, either. But I'm not the target demographic these days, so it's probably no surprise that I don't understand.

People share their finds on Facebook?

And on twitter, it seems. Neither idea makes much sense at all to me, either. But I'm not the target demographic these days, so it's probably no surprise that I don't understand.

My 84 year old mother and her grandchildren post on FB more than I do.

• Upvote 1

The same problem here in my world,

the facebook share button is not working.

if you click the button, nothing will go on.

greets from GER

ITS6

I also have the problem. Somebody told me, that Groundspeak has shut down the connection because of too many failure

Mine seems to have cleared up. The only thing different is that now after you log your find, you have to copy and paste your log into the facebook box and then send it.

Sharing to facebook isn't working properly right now.  When you try to share a log the only thing that happens is that a link to the main geocaching.com website is shared.