PQ files not found when trying to download

rogbarn

I have some PQs that run overnight. When I try to download them this morning, GC sits there and spins its wheels but nothing happens. GSAK reports "File does not exist" and gives the name of a zip file with a long name. It seems very similar to a PQ problem from a month or two ago.

I have some PQs that run overnight. When I try to download them this morning, GC sits there and spins its wheels but nothing happens. GSAK reports "File does not exist" and gives the name of a zip file with a long name. It seems very similar to a PQ problem from a month or two ago.

I'm having the same type of issue. It just spins and spins. Same thing happens when I visit http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/ to try to download directly.

I sure do miss the days when the files were emailed to us directly.

GeekinTX

I am attempting to download a PQ which generated this morning and I too am just getting a hanging screen (and no download). Particularly frustrating as it's the main PQ of 450 "to get" caches for a 3-week foreign trip I'm going on tomorrow. :(

Do hope this is sorted a.s.a.p. otherwise I'm well and truly b*gg*r*d.

Particularly frustrating as it's the main PQ of 450 .

Huh? Typo? Main of 450 PQ's? (450.000 caches?)

No typo. Just the main PQ of the 450 caches I'm aiming for (in 6 different countries) over the next 3 weeks. I have some radius PQ already generated, but they don't cover ALL the thousands of miles (well, 1500-2000 miles) that I'll be covering.

I am having the Same Problem too. I am wondering why GC has not acknowledged the problem yet? I saw on another site it has been going on since yesterday.

The whole site has been a bit flaky since yesterday, but the PQ problem only arose a few hours ago. I happily downloaded 8 until 9am GMT(UTC) this morning. I imaging that the Lackeys have only just got in to work (They'll be on Seattle time) and will update us as soon as they can.

I HOPE.

Edited to add "There you go" ^^^^^^^^ (cross post)

Edited by mellers

Pocket queries that were added a couple of days ago and have already run don't seem to work anymore either, as reported before.

(Apparently, a post cannot be deleted either? Then there's still some work to be done, GC.com...)

Edited by Team Xenna
Particularly frustrating as it's the main PQ of 450 .

Huh? Typo? Main of 450 PQ's? (450.000 caches?)

No typo. Just the main PQ of the 450 caches I'm aiming for (in 6 different countries) over the next 3 weeks. I have some radius PQ already generated, but they don't cover ALL the thousands of miles (well, 1500-2000 miles) that I'll be covering.

Sounds like a great trip. Hopefully you'll be able to get those PQs downloaded.

Looks like everyone is having issues with geocaching.com. I hope they are working on the problems. I have submitted pq's and they show to be ran and also got the emails. But the folder to export them to gsak is empty. Hopefully Groundspeak is working on these problems. Too many changes in the last few months has short circuited the entire system I think.

I was able to download 6 PQs without issues, but 1 PQ remains.

File does not exist: c375f1db-3d52-4157-b982-1f33a1eac96a.zip (Foundinthelast7days; 2015-05-21 04:33:00; 718560 B; 731 records; 6 days left)

Edited by DanPan
All files should now be available for download.

This is not the case, I can still not download c375f1db-3d52-4157-b982-1f33a1eac96a.zip (Foundinthelast7days; 2015-05-21 04:33:00; 718560 B; 731 records; 6 days left)

EDIT 12:22 PM: download c375f1db-3d52-4157-b982-1f33a1eac96a.zip is OK now.

Edited by DanPan