Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Geocaching HQ

Release Notes - May 19, 2015

4 posts in this topic

Read previous Release Notes

Release Notes - May 19, 2015

A quick update today! The main search box now includes cities in the dropdown suggestions, making it easier to run a search in your favorite spot.

a37f8aee-3fc9-4f0f-95ed-1e1b05555951.jpg

Thank you for including home location. Now if you can include home location in popular searches you will be doing great.

I was checking my statistics for a question on a forum. I find that my caching Milestones now have an option for "Locked" or "Unlocked"?!? Who cares (Though I did see that my stats were off.)

Try fixing things that really matter. Like getting rid of the maleficent Message Center, and returning to E-mail.

I was checking my statistics for a question on a forum. I find that my caching Milestones now have an option for "Locked" or "Unlocked"?!? Who cares (Though I did see that my stats were off.)

Try fixing things that really matter. Like getting rid of the maleficent Message Center, and returning to E-mail.

That's old news, the ability to lock milestones has been there for a loooong time, maybe they implemented it when everything was running perfectly and there were no bogs to fix - oh wait a minute :ph34r: On the other hand I do know that lots of people wanted it, and GS delivered it so at least they listen to what the public want (sometimes).