New Category Proposal: Naval Artillery Displays

I was surprised to have a recent waymark submission (submarine torpedo static display) denied in the Military Ground Equipment Displays category for the reason:

<p>

Torpedos and other naval equipment do not fall into "Military Ground Equipment Displays" as these were never operated from the Ground, only from ships and aircraft. At present there is no category I can see which would include torpedoes. You might like to consider starting an appropriate category, or contacting the members of the "Military Ships and Submarines (Decommissioned)" group to see if they have any suggestions.

<p>

There currently exists a category for Static Aircraft Displays. There is also a category dedicated to Artillery, Howitzers, and Cannons in the Static Artillery Displays. There is NO category that exists for Naval artillery displays which would include torpedoes and other naval artillery equipment. The Military Ships and Submarines (Decommissioned) category might be willing to include naval military equipment/displays in their category but if they don't I propose a new category.

Thoughts?

Well, naval artillery fits in Artillery something, which already exists. However, a torpedo launcher, although a naval weapons system is not artillery. Like a depth charge is not artillery.

I was surprised to have a recent waymark submission (submarine torpedo static display) denied in the Military Ground Equipment Displays category for the reason:

<p>

Torpedos and other naval equipment do not fall into "Military Ground Equipment Displays" as these were never operated from the Ground, only from ships and aircraft. At present there is no category I can see which would include torpedoes. You might like to consider starting an appropriate category, or contacting the members of the "Military Ships and Submarines (Decommissioned)" group to see if they have any suggestions.

<p>

There currently exists a category for Static Aircraft Displays. There is also a category dedicated to Artillery, Howitzers, and Cannons in the Static Artillery Displays. There is NO category that exists for Naval artillery displays which would include torpedoes and other naval artillery equipment. The Military Ships and Submarines (Decommissioned) category might be willing to include naval military equipment/displays in their category but if they don't I propose a new category.

Thoughts?