Want to cache but with some cachers....

70KMHK9S

In the past, I geocached alot but find I am lacking the motivation to go out on my own to do so. The 4 legger could also use some exercise. Is there a section on this forum where a day of caching is planned or a hike is planned and people can join in, etc.? Maybe this could be the start of that thread? Looking to cache along the Bruce Trail. Thanks!

I'd say do some searching for your local geocaching club. You will be shocked how many places have their own clubs with with their own website. (some more active than others) For example, I live close to Toronto and sometimes join up with the Golden Horseshoe Monthly Geocaching Club (GHMGC). They have a facebook page where they regularly meet up for massive geocaching frenzies across Southern Ontario.

Or just look for geocaching events that pop up in your area or host your own. If you're social you'll meet all level of obsessed cachers. Last time I went to a Kawartha Cacher's Breakfast, I met a new friend and since then have went out for big hikes or Kayaking for illusive 5 terrains quite a lot (at one point it was every weekend!)

Edited by DarkFlare

I use to do alot of geocache with my ground at church but since we grew up and part away, i wanted to restarted do this fun hobbies to find more

of them but right now im all alone doing and i find it challenging trying to find the ob

jects. So far i only found 4 caches soo far. Def would like to get a group together for other cachers who are in the Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge area. I want to keep a positive side on finding caches or even more day create one for people to find .

I hope to find other people do more of these awesome geocaches.