Adding message to my own cache

PotteryDoc

what they said. What I don't like is when COs put Owner Maintenance before or during repairs. I recently tried to find a cache and read the logs when we couldn't find it. The CO used the Owner Maintenance and said "we took the cache for repairs and let you know when it is back up"

Always disable the cache if you are doing repairs and Owner maintenance when it is fixed.

what they said. What I don't like is when COs put Owner Maintenance before or during repairs. I recently tried to find a cache and read the logs when we couldn't find it. The CO used the Owner Maintenance and said "we took the cache for repairs and let you know when it is back up"

Always disable the cache if you are doing repairs and Owner maintenance when it is fixed.

PLEASE!

Always disable the cache if you are doing repairs

And please understand the difference between "Disable" (Temporary) and "Archive" (Permanent.)

PLEASE!

Always disable the cache if you are doing repairs

And please understand the difference between "Disable" (Temporary) and "Archive" (Permanent.)

I'll add my wholehearted agreement.

I've seen people log an Owner Maintenance saying they plan to go check on a cache.

I've seen people log an Owner Maintenance saying they plan to go check on a cache.

Yep, one of my pet peeves, as well. Even worse is the OM saying they're definitely going to replace the cache "next Saturday", but then, of course, they don't. I've decided that some people think "OM" stands for "Owner Message".