As COs, what do you do with your full logs?

I've seen a "log cabin" that was turned into a TB. Basically, the owner rolled log sheets into little "logs" and built a miniature cabin from them. A couple layers of clearcoat and a TB tag, and a brand new trackable was born.

I use to make handmade logbooks for my caches. I have 2 shoeboxes full of the old logbooks. They have some nice handwritten notes in them for finders.

These days it's just trailnames that people write in the logbooks. And I rarely do more then zip tie a few sheets of cardstock together. When it gets full I usually chuck it.

Some of my old logbooks:

c31e9d4f773953ebd5ad1070bb0944f0.jpg

Am I the only one who tries to compare the names to the logs? Oh Well

Naw. I've only placed two hides, but I checked and compared logs from both. One was rehid in the final Found log and "placed the container back more suitable winter friendly place"... Never to be seen again. Both have since been archived. I enjoyed reading even just the names on the physical log.

I wait for them to turn to mush then I make papier machete volcanoes out of them for science class.
Huh... I've seen a bar trick for using a cigarette to cut a lime in half, but making a machete out of mushy geocache logs is really impressive.
I wait for them to turn to mush then I make papier machete volcanoes out of them for science class.
Huh... I've seen a bar trick for using a cigarette to cut a lime in half, but making a machete out of mushy geocache logs is really impressive.

Yeah, I'm wondering what you would be able to cut down with one of those.

Yeah, I'm wondering what you would be able to cut down with one of those.

Wow! Darn spellchecker made a better joke than I did.