Places to get ammo cases in NJ??

Rygel

I usually get mine mail order at www.cheaperthandirt.com, but JR Tobacco, on Route 10 in East Hanover has been selling the .30

cal. boxes for $4. They had half a pallet left last time I was there.

And for you cigar lovers, they sell 100 La Finca's

(a decent, not great cigar), in a .50 cal ammo box

for $50. You get a bunch of smokes and an ammo box for your caches when you're done.

Your local Army & Navy, or gun shop may also sell them.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

[This message was edited by BrianSnat on February 12, 2003 at 09:35 PM.]

A few months ago they were selling entire pallets of ammo boxes. You could have a had a pallet full of them (and that's a lot) for about $300. I considered buying one and then I considered the look on my wife's face when the truck showed up to deliver it, so I decided against it.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

quote:
Originally posted by King Pellinore:

I getmine from Ray's sport shop on rt 22

King Pellinore

Where about on Rt 22?

The great question...which I have not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?" --Freud

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

A few months ago they were selling entire pallets of ammo boxes. You could have a had a pallet full of them (and that's a lot) for about $300. I considered buying one and then I considered the look on my wife's face when the truck showed up to deliver it, so I decided against it.

_A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away._ -Barry Goldwater

Yeah I don't think they could just leave them on that side porch of yours. it's a tad small, just the right size to leave oit one for a friend. [icon_biggrin.gif] Plus the truck would have to navigate those little sides streets. not easy.

I get mine at S4 army surplus in hackensack by the courthouse. I think they're reasonably priced, but could be ahd cheaper elsewhere by the looks of the other posts.

alt.gif

www.gpswnj.com