GPS

We're gonna need more to go on:

How are you sending waypoints? Is it using the "send to GPS" button on the cache page?

Do you see any errors, or other messages? If so what are they?

Which browser are you using, and if it's Internet Explorer which version?

Have you plugged the GPS into the PC with a USB cable? (please don't be offended if you think this is obvious as some people have tried to do it wirelessly before now).

I've come across an issue with downloading when using Chrome to my Garmin. I'm told that the Garmin Communicator Plugin is not detected, and elsewhere I discovered, by accident, that this is apparently not supported by Chrome any more.

The only way I could see of downloading individual cache details to my Garmin was therefore to use another browser (in my case IE). I can still upload Pocket Queries through GSAK

Excuse me if some of the above terminology is not totally accurate, as this is right at the edge of my comfort zone, but you'll hopefully get my drift. Maybe this is the issue that the OP has encountered?

We're gonna need more to go on:

How are you sending waypoints? Is it using the "send to GPS" button on the cache page?

Do you see any errors, or other messages? If so what are they?

Which browser are you using, and if it's Internet Explorer which version?

Have you plugged the GPS into the PC with a USB cable? (please don't be offended if you think this is obvious as some people have tried to do it wirelessly before now).

Hello, Thanks for answering us, I am not offended at all but i have used the USB cable and managed to bring up some waypoints from the Garmin to the PC but when i try to send the to the Garmin i get a message saying i need a download but when i try nothing happens, i have been using Chrome but someone on here said maybe i need to use a different search engine,

I've come across an issue with downloading when using Chrome to my Garmin. I'm told that the Garmin Communicator Plugin is not detected, and elsewhere I discovered, by accident, that this is apparently not supported by Chrome any more.

The only way I could see of downloading individual cache details to my Garmin was therefore to use another browser (in my case IE). I can still upload Pocket Queries through GSAK

Excuse me if some of the above terminology is not totally accurate, as this is right at the edge of my comfort zone, but you'll hopefully get my drift. Maybe this is the issue that the OP has encountered?

I have been using Chrome, thanks for the tip will use another browser, :)B):D

IE has trouble with Compatibility mode http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=457

Chrome seems to have tightened up on their security, and needs to be told that the Garmin Communicator is OK to use.

Firefox seems not to have any problems...

IE has trouble with Compatibility mode http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=457

Chrome seems to have tightened up on their security, and needs to be told that the Garmin Communicator is OK to use.

Firefox seems not to have any problems...

Ok thanks, I have firefox, I have tried explorer and I think I am getting somewhere at last. not holding my breath though lol