Congratulations BK-Hunters

Hi Guys,

This is the "K" half of BK-Hunters. Thank You Andreas for having noticed the 10K thing. It has, indeed, been an adventure. We have expended considerably more time researching and planning than we have snapping pix and posting combined. I'm beginning to contract carpal tunnel syndrome and I'm on the second computer and fourth mouse since we began those 1,000 and some days ago.

It's been a helluva lot of fun though, as it has given us an excuse to get in the car and go to places we otherwise would never have even considered visiting. After 10,000 waymarks we have learned more about the country around us than we had in the entire pre-Waymarking segment of our lives.

We are, as I write this, planning the biggest and longest Waymarking trip of our careers, to take place beginning in about 10 days. I won't let you in on our plans quite yet. You'll have to wait until we return and the waymarks begin to pour forth.

A hint - there will be at least two new categories created as a result of this trip.

MANY Thanks to all the reviewers who have contributed to our success!!! We certainly couldn't have gotten there without you!!!

Keith

Congrats! It's been a pleasure approving many of your Waymark submissions and the fact that you put so much time and effort into them to make them look professional and educational only adds to their value. I wish other waymarkers who concentrate on quantity and not quality would take heed to your style of Waymarking.

Stay out of Oregon! That's MY turf! (joke... but not really).

:anitongue: