Messaging Center script not working

torkel72

Not for me. Not in IE either. Is the Messaging Center Java dependent?

When I debug the script it starts with:

function Linkified(n,t){this._defaults=defaults;this.element=n;this.setOptions(t);this.init()}var Utilities,defaults;String.prototype.format||(String.prototype.format=function(){var n=arguments;return this.replace(/{(\d+)}/g,function(t,i){return typeof n!="undefined"?n:t})});String.prototype.htmlEncode||(String.prototype.htmlEncode=function(n){return $(document.createElement("div")).text(n).html()}),function(n){function r(n){var i=document,u=i.getElementById(n),t,r;i.body.createTextRange?

Edited by Greenadventure

Not for me. Not in IE either.

Would you mind mentioning the OS you use and the browser versions?

Supposedly nothing around here requires the "Java" plugin. I've even disabled "Java" on some of my PCs, just to see what happens. But if you've made a lot of adjustments to the browser settings (or if other software has), that could become an issue.

Edited by kunarion

Windows 7, Firefox 37.0.2, Chrome 42.0.2311.90 and IE11. Got Adblocker Edge and Ghostery for Firefox, and have disabled both to no avail.

I'm testing it on my Win 7 system. All 3 browsers are the same version as yours, but with "Adblocker Plus" in FF. I have the Java plugin disabled in IE 11. All three browsers are fine with MC.

Do you have an aggressive anti-virus running?

The Message Center is nothing to write home about (as it is now). But don't tell anybody I said that. :ph34r:

Windows 7, Firefox 37.0.2, Chrome 42.0.2311.90 and IE11. Got Adblocker Edge and Ghostery for Firefox, and have disabled both to no avail.

I installed and ran "No Script", a Firefox add-on that allows "active content" on a site-by site basis. The Message Center is blank with "No Script". You may have expected that would be the case. Just throwing it out there. :anicute:

a4ae41ec-0c79-471c-bcab-7125c5256253_l.jpg

Edited by kunarion