Congrats to Gaiter Man

bigcall

We don't hear from him often (I suspect because he's caching instead of talking), but 500 is a significant milestone!!!

Something hidden. Go and find it. Go, and look behind the Ranges -- Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you . . . Go!

- Rudyard Kipling "The Explorer"

Thanks for the recognition. I'm hoping to add another hundred or more before reaching the two year mark, but this is easier said than done.

In retrospect, geocaching has taken me to many places I would have never thought of visiting, and I'm looking forward to continuing the adventure.

If anyone is deserving of recognition, it is the members of the geocaching community, who make the journey possible. Thanks for your continued support and dedication.

Happy Caching!!!

W00t ! Way to go Gaiter Man !

Yea its been a Blast I have a few months left for my 1 year and I am hoping to hit 300 before 6/23 icon_smile.gif Some of the best places in the area I would have never found without GeoCaching !

I need to go back to Cali for a few weeks ): That was some outstanding hiking and vistas !

-Robert