used gps needed

Just started in the world of geocaching. Hit the ground runnning almost 50 caches in a couple weeks. Figured it was worth a shot to put a post if someone was upgrading. Cant do any puzzle caches cause darn if I cant figure out how to get there. Doing circles in the briars with my cell. My beautiful legs are sliced up. Such is life. Please if you are interested in selling your Gps for reasonable rate please contact.

Just started in the world of geocaching. Hit the ground runnning almost 50 caches in a couple weeks. Figured it was worth a shot to put a post if someone was upgrading. Cant do any puzzle caches cause darn if I cant figure out how to get there. Doing circles in the briars with my cell. My beautiful legs are sliced up. Such is life. Please if you are interested in selling your Gps for reasonable rate please contact.

When I first started out I went to a local pawn shop and bought a couple of used GPS's for about $130. Just make sure its not more then a couple of years old.

If you are interested, I have a Garmin Colorado 400T for sale. It is in excellent condition. We never used it to go hiking with. We had good intentions but never did. I can text or send pictures if you would like to see it. I have the cord and the belt loop clip that came with it and I printed the 48 color user guide off the internet in color because I can't find the book after we moved. My email is lilxplrer@yahoo.com if you would like some pictures. Please put GPS in the subject.