Basecamp vs new Windows 8 OS

poolump

I had to replace our computer @ 2 weeks ago. I'm having an issue with information not being available in Basecamp. I can click and drag PQ's to my Oregon 450 and cache away. All the normal paperless info is available as before. When I get home and hook the GPS up and open Basecamp, the cache icons have not changed to the open chest and I can't link back to the cache page to log my finds. I still have caches loaded in the GPS from a previous PQ and they work as before. If I try to open PQ's that I moved from the old computer (Vista) to the new one via flash drive, I get a message asking what program to use to open them where they used to open in Mapsource. What am I missing?

I've been using BaseCamp ever since it came out, and MapSource before that. But I don't do Windows 8, so I don't have a lot to offer you directly.

However, have you tried on the Garmin forums? If you go into the Help menu in BaseCamp it will take you to the Garmin forums. I have asked questions in those forums and generally gotten them answered. In fact, a search of the forums may obviate the need to even ask the question there. B)