Search by Area Code

Play Cache

With the new Search page is it still possible to search by Area Code in any way? It seems to have been removed even from the Old Search option. I'm trying to solve a puzzle cache which used the old Area Code search.

Area code? You meant postal code?

At the bottom right on the new search page is a link to go to the old search that says "Take me to the old Search".

Not sure how long the old search will still be around.

I'm sure there is information already posted about how to search by postal code in the new search.

B.

With the new Search page is it still possible to search by Area Code in any way? It seems to have been removed even from the Old Search option. I'm trying to solve a puzzle cache which used the old Area Code search.

Area code? You meant postal code?

At the bottom right on the new search page is a link to go to the old search that says "Take me to the old Search".

Not sure how long the old search will still be around.

I'm sure there is information already posted about how to search by postal code in the new search.

B.

No, Pup Patrol, I do mean Area Code. On the old search page there was an Area Code option down below the "Other Search Options" and under directly beneath the "Cache Starts With" option. It still is on the Old Search page, however if you click it, it takes you to the old Advanced Search page where Area Code is not an option, although Zip Code, etc. still is there.

No, Pup Patrol, I do mean Area Code. On the old search page there was an Area Code option down below the "Other Search Options" and under directly beneath the "Cache Starts With" option. It still is on the Old Search page, however if you click it, it takes you to the old Advanced Search page where Area Code is not an option, although Zip Code, etc. still is there.

Ah, okay, I see it now.

I guess I never looked at it because it's "(US Only)"

I tried it in the old search, and you need to go through the whole "country/state" thing any ways, but I guess it narrows it down to a specific area code? I would need a map of the area codes to know if the search was functioning properly, or gathering all the caches possible.

B.