delete all logs

RedShoesGirl

i have a coin i had marked missing a couple of years ago. it never went traveling. i simply lost it somewhere in the house. a few months after i posted it was missing a geocacher noted he had picked it up at a cache but he didn't actually log the coin. there was no cache number.

i never even noticed until a few months ago a new cacher "had" the coin and was traveling around with it. i wrote him and asked for proof he had the actual physical coin and without some sort of proof i would delete his logs.

never heard from him so i deleted his logs. that's when i discovered like two years worth of logs before.

is there a way i can mass delete the logs or do i have to go through and do them one at a time?

thanks muchly,

rsg

As far as I know you have to delete them one by one. There is no 'batch log delete' tool that you can use.

Perhaps you can request some help from Groundspeak, but I think it will be just manually deleting them one by one.

yep, that's what i had to do. just watch tv and delete logs. a fun time was had by all. :-)

Impressive patience! I don't have that, so I regularly scan new logs on my trackables and delete those that are bogus. Many of my activated, non-traveling coins sit in a never-published, archived cache (GeoCoin Home for the Wayward or Destitute). At last check, there were nearly 360 in there! Any discovered logs on those coins are immediately deleted as they aren't traveling, or even going to events right now.