Update this morning killed my HTML

_Shaddow_

There was an update this morning and now my cache GC24K9Z won't display the pictures or finisher's tables. I have not made a change at my end that would affect these items and have double checked my HTML code with another online tool.

Did the update break something or has there been changes made that affects HTML?

There were no changes today affecting cache pages. When I look at the HTML on your page, there is an invalid link to the 2013 Participant Chart ("<a href="$chart1600">"), and there is no content above the "<!-- data is inserted ending here -->" comment. If you are pasting in HTML that includes content above this, then there must have been some invalid content in it that is causing it to be stripped out by our filters upon saving. I would double-check your HTML and, should you not be able to find anything, post it here so we can analyze what might be happening.

Just tried it again and it's now working. I saw in the edit box what you mentioned with the content missing above the "<!-- data is inserted ending here -->" however that is -not- what I believe that pasted onto the edit page and was verified when I pasted the same info to my HTML viewer and had a correct display of the info. I posted the same info back into my cache page now and all is well.

To double check, I took the html that on the cache page with the "<!-- data is inserted ending here -->" and it did -not- display correctly on my HTML viewer, it displayed the same as the cache page.

It is possible that I had an error in my process, but I am unable to find it. My feeling is that the page changed what I posted to the edit box on the cache page to what you found and what was being displayed. If I am the only one reporting this issue then clearly it must be at my end. Though I wonder how many caches are as complicated as my page and where also edited shortly after the update, the chance that anyone would report an issue is relatively small.

In any case, it's fixed now. I'll keep an eye on my process to see if I might find an issue with it

Edited by _Shaddow_