Website Changes

jststmpit

I used to be able to view GC map, and download caches from the map. Now, I'm unable to access them from the map? What's up with that? Is there a way to do that with the changes to the site?

Also, I'm now unable to find the NEW caches that have been placed in my state. How do I do this?

They say, change is good, but I'm certainly not liking it on this site. It's definitely more difficult to find things now.

Please FW any links to show me the way of the new. Thanks.

Jststmpit

Also, I'm now unable to find the NEW caches that have been placed in my state. How do I do this?
First, leave the main search field blank, and click the "Add Filters" button below it.

Then enter the state name in the "Search Only In..." field.

Then click the "Search" button.

Then click the "Placed On" header of the results, and scroll down past the events that will be at the top of the list.

Please FW any links to show me the way of the new. Thanks.
The following is useful: A Guide to Searching on Geocaching.com
I used to be able to view GC map, and download caches from the map. Now, I'm unable to access them from the map? What's up with that? Is there a way to do that with the changes to the site?

AFAIK, there have been no changes to the map. I still have the "Download to GPS" link when I click on a cache icon. Is that the process you're referring to?