Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
dreamhummie

Category Proposal : Rijksmonumenten - Dutch National Monuments

5 posts in this topic

Before we send a new category to the peer review i want to discuss it at first in the forum.

After the category on Waymarking of the U.S, English, French, German etc etc Monuments it is now time for The Dutch ones.

The new category: Rijksmonumenten - Dutch National Monuments

More then 61,000 Heritage National Monuments in The Netherlands controlled by the Dutch government and published in a free database.

Please take a look at:http://www.Waymarking.com/cat/details.aspx?f=1&guid=e207d524-fe78-4bca-a296-b4afc0ff0c2b&exp=True and give your opinion about it.

This category will be controlled by good Dutch Waymarkers/Officers. More Officer request are pending at this moment of writing.

Because we want more then 3 active Officer/Reviewers on Waymarking before it goes in the Peer Review.

Thx & Grtz John

It looks good. I would change the 61.822 to 61,822 for the number of sites currently listed or say something more general like "there are nearly 62 thousand"

@ BruceS Thx & I edit the number of sites listed.

@ RakeInTheCache Thx. Because the category is typically Dutch, we prefer Dutch reviewers initially.

To All,

The Category Rijksmonumenten - Dutch National Monuments is send today for a Peer Review.

Please enter a positive vote.

Grtz & Thx from The Dutch Monuments Men Officers.

@ RakeInTheCache Thx. Because the category is typically Dutch, we prefer Dutch reviewers initially.

Yeh, I guess it must be a language thing. You got my vote ;-)