FS: eTrex Summit HC

Hello, I have an eTrex Summit HC that is just not quite what I was looking for, so will be upgrading to the eTrex 20 or 30. The unit works great and comes with all paperwork and accessories; no issues, but feel free to ask questions. I'll give the buyer a 3-day return option after the package has been delivered and if nothing is said, I'll assume you're happy.

$60 plus shipping, located in Idaho. Pics on my phone, so if you're interested, shoot me a message or email drylineswing at gmail dot com

Alonzo

Not a buyer (still have one!), but seeing it mentioned here brought up some fond memories again.

While not a 'paperless friendly' unit, my Summit HC was by far the most stable receiver I have ever owned as regards a position lock. You could set it in the yard, turn it on, give it a minute or two to stabilize, and turn on a track for 15 minutes that would often produce a total drift of only 0.001 minutes in either N or S and in either E or W, and it wasn't because of any cute dampening in the software, either.

Found a ton of caches with mine before moving on to one with onboard logging, but for what it is, it's a very solid little unit.