Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
LashRash

Oklahoma Royal Rangers Pow Wow

CALLING ALL WILLING TEACHERS!

I'm a member of the Oklahoma District Royal Rangers. Its a mentoring program for boys from K-12 founded and managed through the Assemblies of God. We specialize in camping skills, but also offer training in many other modern trades and activities. We even recreate the 1800s lifestyle for older boys and men called the Frontiersman Camping Fellowship. All the information you want to know about this program can be found at RoyalRangers.com.

Every June, we have our statewide camp, called Pow Wow, at our district camp grounds in Chandler, Oklahoma. The District staff would like to find a few volunteers who are willing to setup a informational geocaching event on Saturday June 13, 2015 and run it. I'm willing to discuss it and brainstorm ideas. I just need a reliable group to volunteer and come and teach the next generation of Geocachers!

Please message me privately if you are willing to volunteer.

Edited by LashRash

We only need volunteers for a few hours of the day. After that you can depart, however, I invite those who help to join my outpost (the staff and boys from my church) for fellowship that day. Eat with us, have fun, and go to the final nights service. I've had a lot of my church kids get into this. It's like a wild fire. To do it at this level I can't do it alone because I work with security. Who is willing?

Edited by LashRash