Link to my lists

petmik74

With the new and IMHO not so very well functioning web design (not on a PC with keyboard and mouse anyway) it seems like the Lists menu item was lost. Why is that? Are there plans to bring it back, let's say to the Play menu?

Nothing has changed for me. I get to my Lists menu that way I always did...via my profile page.

http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx

You can get to your profile page using the new search page. Click on your username in the upper-right corner.

B.

With the new and IMHO not so very well functioning web design (not on a PC with keyboard and mouse anyway) it seems like the Lists menu item was lost. Why is that? Are there plans to bring it back, let's say to the Play menu?

Nothing has changed for me. I get to my Lists menu that way I always did...via my profile page.

http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx

You can get to your profile page using the new search page. Click on your username in the upper-right corner.

B.

Yup, works for me, too. It did take me a while to find how to get to my profile page, as PP says:

Click on your username in the upper-right corner.

There is also a BIG glitch with the bookmark lists, if you delete a bookmark list, then click on another list to look at it, there is no way to go back to the list without starting from the beginning by clicking on your name at the top corner and fumbling around like an idiot to find where Bookmark lists are hidden. If you hit the back button, it takes you back to the list, but then it also deletes the next bookmark list. Sad to say, we're not renewing our premium membership end of the year, all these 'improvements' have turned into a bunch of glitches.....reminds me of the whole map issue when the maps changed way back, that has yet to be fixed to be functional for those who still paper cache......this site has gone downhill big time.....