Attention PA-NY-NJ Geocachers!

Rich in NEPA

It seems I'm always missing the party. But, it gives me another opportunity to congratulate you on your accomplishment.

"You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat Rich to the cache!

Cachier

"When you find it, its always in the last place you look."

quote:
Originally posted by Cachier:

It seems I'm always missing the party. But, it gives me another opportunity to congratulate you on your accomplishment.

It's OK guys, I'm not much of a partier so no one missed out on anything all that great. I have to say that this past year has been my best year yet. In this one year I've learned more about the world, my neighborhood (loosely speaking), and myself than I ever thought possible. I've had adventures of all types and taken (and survived!) risks I would have been too timid to consider a year ago. But the best part of geocaching is the people. There's an amazing combination of talent, intelligence, experience, creativity and warmth in each and every geocacher I've met. I've never felt such a valued part of any group before. Thanks so much, all of you!!! (Special thanks to Aaron, for sacrificing the noble game of golf to trudge through the woods in search of tupperware-type containers... and special thanks to Rich for being my inspiration.) icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Onward to 1000!

quote:
Originally posted by Cachier:

"You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat Rich to the cache!

Hey, when you can't beat 'em, you join 'em!!! icon_wink.gif

Zhanna