Pétanque

I like to play Pétanque game, it's relaxing activity for friends and families regardless age and physical condition.

There are many permanent fields or pitches for Pétanque, mostly outdoor (in public parks for example), I think worldwide.

So guess what :rolleyes: .. I'd like to waymark them.

If there's any waymarker who likes Pétanque and/or is interested to help me in managing potential category, I'd like to invite you to join the group of Pétanque Masters.

Once we'll have at least 3 members, I'll be able to create draft of category proposal.

Thank you in advance for any opinion.

I like to play Pétanque game, it's relaxing activity for friends and families regardless age and physical condition.

There are many permanent fields or pitches for Pétanque, mostly outdoor (in public parks for example), I think worldwide.

So guess what :rolleyes: .. I'd like to waymark them.

If there's any waymarker who likes Pétanque and/or is interested to help me in managing potential category, I'd like to invite you to join the group of Pétanque Masters.

Once we'll have at least 3 members, I'll be able to create draft of category proposal.

Thank you in advance for any opinion.

I'm not sure if playing Pétanque is world wide. I enjoy playing the game Cornhole, but I don't think it has caught on globally yet. What do you think?

There is already a category that takes these locations.

Although the category is called lawn bowling, a more sedate version of a game of bowls, it also accepts boules, petanque and other similar games.

There is a nice site in Leeds, a city close to where I live that was originally created because the city is twinned with the French city of Lille. http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WME8RF_Bond_Court_Petanque_Court_Leeds_UK

There is already a category that takes these locations.

Although the category is called lawn bowling, a more sedate version of a game of bowls, it also accepts boules, petanque and other similar games.

There is a nice site in Leeds, a city close to where I live that was originally created because the city is twinned with the French city of Lille. http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WME8RF_Bond_Court_Petanque_Court_Leeds_UK

Oups .. thank you! How could I missed this one?

- group abandoned -

- topic closed -

- thank you for reading! -

I'm not sure if playing Pétanque is world wide. I enjoy playing the game Cornhole, but I don't think it has caught on globally yet. What do you think?

Ehm :rolleyes:

.. even baseball is not the global game, if we stick to the term 'world wide' :ph34r:

I never really cared much for baseball. I do enjoy darts and lawn darts. Cornhole became a popular lawn game locally. The last Mega event I attended had Cornhole games.