Owned GPS devices list: Does this feature still exist?

Team Batpony

I recall several years ago, there was some section of your profile where you could input what GPSr you owned, possibly multiple. I don't really remember anything else about this feature other than that. If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about... Does it still exist? I ask because I'd like to access this information so I can remember what model the GPSr I lost a year or so ago was. (I remember having it listed.)

I recall several years ago, there was some section of your profile where you could input what GPSr you owned, possibly multiple. I don't really remember anything else about this feature other than that. If anyone has any clue what I'm talking about... Does it still exist? I ask because I'd like to access this information so I can remember what model the GPSr I lost a year or so ago was. (I remember having it listed.)

That list was removed some time ago.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=328831

B.

That list was removed some time ago.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=328831

B.

That's unfortunate. Thank you, though.

That's unfortunate. Thank you, though.

It did next to nothing anyway. Other than seeing it in your profile page (only visible to you and not to anyone else), the only other thing it did was add 1 to the count of people who use that device under the GPS Review section. That section quickly became impossible to maintain (think about how many combinations of devices and apps are available these days), so it was removed along with the device list.