What has happend to PQ editing

W8TTS

I'm trying to edit PQ's. I copy one, ago into edit it, and get multiple copes of it when I click on Submit Information. I just got a number duplicates with one click of the Submit Information button. I've left them there for you to see.

Edited by W8TTS

I'm trying to edit PQ's. I copy one, ago into edit it, and get multiple copes of it when I click on Submit Information. I just got a number duplicates with one click of the Submit Information button. I've left them there for you to see.

I ran into this a while back, and I did realize at the time what was happening, but then I went and didn't report it. Whoops.

I believe it had something to do with still having the original PQ open in another tab or something, and if I only had one PQ being edited at a time it worked as expected. Don't quote me on that, though.

I ran into this a while back, and I did realize at the time what was happening, but then I went and didn't report it. Whoops.

I believe it had something to do with still having the original PQ open in another tab or something, and if I only had one PQ being edited at a time it worked as expected. Don't quote me on that, though.

Nope. Only had one open. The weird thing was that it would create more than one copy at a time.

Nope. Only had one open. The weird thing was that it would create more than one copy at a time.

This appears to be a cross browser problem. The problem occurs in Fire Sox but not in Chrome.