What do all these initials mean?

64kittygirl

where did you see a TGG. It could be someone's initials.
That would be my guess. There is a TGG account that hasn't visited the site for a few years, plus several accounts named "tgg" followed by a number, plus a couple that are abbreviated as TGG in logs, cache descriptions, trackable descriptions, etc.

I don't think I can cuz it was listed in my geocaching app under activity where people post if they found a cache or not. I don't even know exactly which cache I saw it listed under? Are you looking for somebody with these initials?

"Team Glacier Glider" (TGG), has found at least one cache you have:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_logbook.aspx?guid=8bb95bfb-a2ba-4925-ad50-8069503df2e4

Edited by kunarion

Well Jellis answered my question for me earlier with giving me the links to the glossary of abbreviations and I'm NOT looking for these people so I will step away from the new conversation.

I know that FTF means first to find but heavens to Betsy there's a ton of them. TFTH and TFTC and TGG oh my! Is there a list somewhere I can read?

You asked what "TGG" could mean. It's not a common acronym.

By giving us the GC code of a cache where you saw "TGG", then we could read that cache page and be able to see how it was used. Without seeing where it was used, folks can do nothing but guess.

No one is saying that you are looking for people. No one is "looking for" these people. But folks are trying to guess in what context "TGG" is used. Is it a username? Has that been confirmed that is what context you've seen it?

There's no reason to step away from this conversation. It's one you started, and it's not "new".

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol