Well this is a surprise!

ayrbrain

I had that happen to a coin I put out. Someone took it to Florida in 2007 where another cacher picked it up and took it to the Allegheny Geo Bash where 2 cachers discovered it. Then it was gone until 2012 when that same cacher logged a Found it and it started moving again. It went to NY then on to Quebec and to Europe and it's been bouncing around the Netherlands, Germany, and France ever since. It goes to events and gets dropped in caches. I have enjoyed reading the logs, but no one has ever posted a picture. Oh well we're just happy the coin is moving and people are enjoying it.

Today I found a cache which had one travel bug TB27A4F listed as present. The TB was dropped off on 16th Nov 2011. There were no later entries on the TB's page. On the cache's page there were no sightings of the TB and a number of reports that the TB wasn't present (the earliest from 11th Dec 2011).

As expected the travel bug wasn't in the cache. However, I did find the travel bug outside the cache when searching for the cache.