Congratulations to BassoonPilot on #1000

mortonfox

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

I hope the next 1000 are even better than the last

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

I just got home and noticed someone logged our newest cache hide. It was a real treat to see that it was BP's 1000th - that is an amazing achievment - congratulations Mark. One of the most impressive things about all his finds is the number of FTF's. I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm the first to a cache location and I can't find the thing right away I worry if the coords are right, or if it's really there, or yada yada yada. Basically he finds everything if it's there to be found. Again - congratulations Mark!!

Right from the start of my geocaching experience I wondered who are these Stayfloopy and BassonPilot people. They are in every logbook I find.

Well it hasn't changed yet. The logbook almost always has these 2 in it before I get there.

Congratulations on your 1000th find.

I look forward to seeing you in many future logbooks.

Thanks for your congratulations, everyone, and thanks to everyone who has hidden a cache!

964 of my first 1000 finds were in New Jersey and New York, and 16 individuals were responsible for placing over 40% of those caches.

My special thanks to you; I believe you deserve special recognition, so here are your names and the numbers of your caches I managed to find:

BrianSnat(51), TNeigel(47), GWho(38), Cache_Ninja(35), jonboy(35), BigBill6(33), The Artful Dodger(24), Marty621(19), Ed634(16), SunCrush & TraumaJunkie(14), Kernbob(13), Skully & Mulder, et al.(13), Team Magster(12), HartClimbs(12), Team Ekitt10(12), Lucien(10.)

In addition to those listed above, special thanks to Team Epitome, King Pellinore, and Waterboy w/wife for especially memorable adventures.

Congratulations ! Totally awesome Dude!!

============================================================

Well, I ain't always right, but I've never been wrong. It seldom turns out the way it does in a song. (Hunter-Garcia)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>