Geocoin not moving in Race

lobo99

I have a geocoin in a race and it is not moving. I have tried to email, several times, the person that retrieved it from the last cache it was in, but I have received no response to my emails. Is there anything else I can do to try to get it moving again?

I have a geocoin in a race and it is not moving. I have tried to email, several times, the person that retrieved it from the last cache it was in, but I have received no response to my emails. Is there anything else I can do to try to get it moving again?

Did you include your email address when you contacted the person?

I doubt that it would make much difference at this point in time. Person who has it seems to be one of those people who don't give a rat's patootie about the mission of a trackable or respecting the trackable's owner. Just keeps visiting it over and over again, for months on end.

Sorry about your trackable.

I just thought of something...why not post a "write note" log on the cache owned by that person, asking about the trackable? They only own one cache, so hopefully she won't ignore the email that gets sent when a log is posted.

B.

I just thought of something...why not post a "write note" log on the cache owned by that person, asking about the trackable? They only own one cache, so hopefully she won't ignore the email that gets sent when a log is posted.

B.

That's not a bad idea. May disregard everything but their own cache logs. :)

I checked her profile and she doesn't own any caches so I can't leave a note on a cache page. I also went thru her trackables list and found she picked up 7 Travel bug dog tags and 3 geocoins and 1 cache buddy all from the same cache on the same day and as of now 4 months later they are still listed as being in her possession. WTH! I'm thinking maybe I should contact Geocaching.com and see if they can do anything about this.