Any "must-do" caches along my path?

joefrog

We're headed north this weekend from AL to NYC. Coming up I-81, across at Baltimore, and on to NYC via the turnpike. Any "must-do" caches along the way that we should hit? Needs to be of the quick stop variety so we can get back on the road!

Thanks in advance!

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Four state view is a good one. It is in WV and just 5 to 10 minutes off of I-81. After the cache proceed down and check out the bridge. It is only a minute or two further, but very interesting. Take a camera too.

If you get lost while geocaching, don't worry. Someone else will get lost while geocaching and find you. icon_wink.gif

Most of the "must do" caches in NJ wouldn't be of the quick stop variety. But if you have some time while in the city, go just across the bridge to the Palisades. There are a number of caches there with great reputations, including The Giants Stairs.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

quote:
Originally posted by WVDan:

Four state view is a good one. It is in WV and just 5 to 10 minutes off of I-81. After the cache proceed down and check out the bridge. It is only a minute or two further, but very interesting. Take a camera too.

Dan, can you post a link to that one? I can't find it on the site!

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"