URWIGO Version 1.21.5528.18461 SLUGGISH

Landnavmaster

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing URWIGO Version 1.21.5528.18461 running very slow and sluggish and constantly crashing? I updated to this new version a few weeks ago and noticed it from the start. It is very annoying and takes usually 2-3 minutes for an internal link i.e. (On enter "handled") to open and to drag and drop an action into the builder. I would do anything to know what is going on with this and hope there is a fix in the works. I am in the middle of 5 new WIG's and now I can't do anything with them.

I have deleted the program, downloaded and re-installed it etc, etc, etc. Still no change in it's performance. I have emailed their tech dept but haven't heard anything back from them.

Landnavmaster

Yes, I tested it on my laptop as well which has more RAM and Disk Space with the same operating system but 64 bit and it does the same thing. I have recently defragged, cleaned up my system and everything else I could think of that may be the issue and still no luck. It is very annoying that a few weeks ago I was working on building a WIG, the update popped up, I did the update as usual, and then when I opened the WIG back up the slowness and crashing started. I thought maybe it corrupted the WIG I was building but, I tried it on other WIG's I have finished and it does the exact same thing. Just doesn't make any sense to me. I now have 5 WIG's that I have spent weeks on building that are about 3/4 of the way done and I can't even get the internal links, pages etc to open to work on them. I have no idea where to go from here.