seekerdl

Hi, I am new to geocaching. I am in the Hamilton Cty. area of Indiana. I would like to see if there are groups in this area, ways to meet other people new/old to geocaching, etc. Any info you can share would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to geocaching. I'm retired, live in Green Bay, and would like to communicate with other women in the area about groups, clubs, etc., regarding geocaching. Hope to hear from someone soon.

I think that Keystone is making an assumption based on facts not yet in evidence. There is a nice little handful of Green Bay's outside of the Midwest. Even one not in the U.S. But giving that Midwest conjecture the benefit of the doubt, here is an Event coming up this weekend that just might be local to you.

Countdown To Spring - 3,2,1 on 3/21

Stop by if you can. Meet, and get to know something about as many attending cachers as you can. Try to match a few names to faces. Find out where they hang out on line. Read find logs of the cache hides nearest to you, and see which names keep popping up. Check the Event WILL ATTEND logs and see if any of them are planning to be there. Soon enough, the time when you didn't know any other cachers will be a distant memory.