Trouble logging into Intro App

I've had the Android app for not quite 2 months. Today, when I tried to open the app, it brought me to a sign in page. (sign in through Facebook or Geocaching.com) I entered my log in info for geocaching.com. A pop-up screen came up, but it was so fast, that I couldn't read it. I tried it again and still the same thing. So, I uninstalled and re-installed the app and tried for a third time. Still the same thing. If I could only read the pop-up screen, I'm sure I'd have my answer. Can anyone help me out? I am a premium member. I was wondering if the intro app was only good for a short period of time. Do I now need to buy the upgraded geocaching app? Help!

No you don't need to purchase the regular app. I'm a premium member and have always used the intro app. I am having the same issues as well as my mom, who lives in a different state. Their app is obviously crashing and not a good day for this to happen due to ppl wanting to participate in Pi Day. I am very frustrated as well and I got on their website and emailed them in regards to this issue. Definitely putting a kink in my plans....Grrrr.

This is putting a huge kink in my plans too. Most of the caches within driving distance have been snowed in for so long, I was hoping to get back out today. I've been having trouble with the app as well as the website as well...glad it isn't just me. Thanks for the heads up.