Which category for this? 7 air men shoot down in WWII.

I found on a cemetery in a small village six headstones (with names) and a monument (without text). Here is a Halifax shot down in WWII.

The Halifax site is secret so can not post in plain crash sites I think.

Or is it a Specific Veteran Memorials ?

This can of course Posted in World War II Memorials / Monuments but there is next to it a Dutch WWII monument. But there are the inhabitants of the village remembered on this one.

And then I have 2 World War II Memorials / Monuments on the same site.

Is there another category where i these RAF and RCAF heroes can post ?

Thx John.

Yes i know 7 airmen died and 6 headstones. LINK

02076.jpg

Edited by dreamhummie

I found on a cemetery in a small village six headstones (with names) and a monument (without text). Here is a Halifax shot down in WWII.

The Halifax site is secret so can not post in plain crash sites I think.

Or is it a Specific Veteran Memorials ?

This can of course Posted in World War II Memorials / Monuments but there is next to it a Dutch WWII monument. But there are the inhabitants of the village remembered on this one.

And then I have 2 World War II Memorials / Monuments on the same site.

Is there another category where i these RAF and RCAF heroes can post ?

Thx John.

Yes i know 7 airmen died and 6 headstones. LINK

02076.jpg

I would want to see how you would write up this waymark for the Specific Veterans - normally, headstones of veterans would not be accepted. You would have to focus on that central monument and have some VERY strong documentation on that central monument since there is no wording or dedication on it... Hope this helps.

@ iconions

Thx.

You would have to focus on that central monument and have some VERY strong documentation on that central monument since there is no wording or dedication on it... Hope this helps.

The middle one is only a monument with roses on it and no description. I will search for more information but it's not easy but i love it.

@ Bear and Ragged

Thx

Waymark officers will get a warning of a nearby Waymark in the same category, to check it's not the same Waymark.

That's no problem, i know how that works. I am an officers too.

The distance is 3 mtrs and one is a for dutch and is already posted and accepted LINK.

I will contact some Officers by PM how they think about this one. Many WMers don't read the forum.

Thx & Grtz John.

Edited by dreamhummie