The Travel Express Geocoin Race "2015" Total Miles

GaryM53

At the end of the The Travel Express Geocoin Race there was a grand total of 326,659 Miles recorded. Some of the coins had a hard time getting out of the gate and others are still active today three years later. I have (3) Mardi Gras 2015 Abilene Geocoins to give away to the top three people that guess the closest to the total miles as of tonight! If you want to enter your guess e-mail me. The winners will be posted Monday March 9th, 2015.

I hope everyone understood my question. At the end of the race total miles was 326,659 I looked up every coin last night and total the miles that had been added since the end of the race. That was an additional 3 years of travel

Keep the numbers coming

I hope everyone understood my question. At the end of the race total miles was 326,659 I looked up every coin last night and total the miles that had been added since the end of the race. That was an additional 3 years of travel

Keep the numbers coming

i did when i sent my email :)

i'm more worried i guessed over then anything.

Nine entries so far. To make this more interesting everyone that has already entered a guess gets to try again. E-mail me and post 2nd guess. If its your first guess you can give me two. Below I will give a hint of how everyone is doing.Low = Lower Mid = mid range between high and low guess High = High end of guesses

Team Eccs 21 - Low

Bartians - Mid

Six Little Spookies - Low

pingos - Mid

mo pirate - Low

Geominions - High

Interpid Dtad - Low

steben 6 - Low

Team red-one- Mid

At the end of the The Travel Express Geocoin Race there was a grand total of 326,659 Miles recorded. Some of the coins had a hard time getting out of the gate and others are still active today three years later. I have (3) Mardi Gras 2015 Abilene Geocoins to give away to the top three people that guess the closest to the total miles as of tonight! If you want to enter your guess e-mail me. The winners will be posted Monday March 9th, 2015.

I guess I should have posted the end time for guesses! I will close it at Noon Texas time. March 9th and post the winners after I get home Monday night.

Geo-name Miles Guessed Place

Team Eccs 326,659

Six Little Spookies 327,000

Mo Pirate 333,333

Steben 6 1st 358,000

Interpid Dyad 373,000

Pingos 451,000

Team Red-One 1st 454,567

Bartians 1st 500,000

Bartians 2nd 550,000 3rd

Team Red-One 2nd 552,000 2nd

New Market Mallers 555,555 1st

Total Miles "2015" 584,761

Lady Bee4T 627,321

Steben 2nd 662,250

Gerominions 845,668

I hope I did this right! If I missed someone let me know.

New Market Mallers (I need your mailing address please send via my profile address)

I have the other two addresses.

Sorry we missed the cointest. Checked on our travel express train - it made it 3303 miles before it disappeared in 2011. The two the we helped move made it farther at 4000+ miles and 22000+ miles but none have moved in over 6 months and all are now listed as unknown location. Enjoyed helping the original travel express coins.

Seekerfamily