Is it time for another Geocoin Race?

GaryM53

Update on the Hungarian team:

Bojta's Racer #3 is still in Wisconsin as a hostage of skaterchick12034. So it will finish the race with two discoveries, 0 photos and 0 miles.

brokev7's Hummer Racer Geocoin #12 is in Texas, haven't moved since June, no one has visited the cache since then. #12 covered 421 miles so far. Has 2 photos.

ramgab's Blue Hummer Racer #26 is in Michigan, has only 261 miles, has 2 photos, no discoveries. It hasn't moved since June. Only 2 people logged the cache since then, one in September, one in October. The second one reported #26 missing.

Strombus's Racer #22 is stuck in Iowa. Has not moved since August, finally it got picked up by a newbee two weeks ago, but she has not checked it out of the cache yet. It traveled 877 miles), visited 3 states, has 4 photos, no discoveries.

taska's Blue Hummer Racer #27 went from Texas to Washington, gathered 1,191 miles and was promised a trip to Australia in June, but there has not been any news ever since.  It has two photos, no discoveries.

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners. I have been very busy and it is going to take a little time to figure out the winners. Looks like we had some dipping going on and early logs. I need to be careful how I add the miles to be sure I keep things on an even playing field. I'll add a few more prizes to the race and I am sure everyone will be pleased with the results.

Daffy Duck was supposed to fly around the world with Santa on x-mas eve and record the miles on the odometer's of each car. Instead he decided to help Santa deliver toys (Daffy Duck Dolls)to all the children.

As soon as I finish recording the results I will send out adoption notices so everyone can change the mission of your racer.

To be continued....................... :anicute:

Edited by GaryM53

Thank you for another fun race! We love reading about all of the places that our trackables went to.

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners. I have been very busy and it is going to take a little time to figure out the winners. Looks like we had some dipping going on and early logs. I need to be careful how I add the miles to be sure I keep things on an even playing field. I'll add a few more prizes to the race and I am sure everyone will be pleased with the results.

Daffy Duck was supposed to fly around the world with Santa on x-mas eve and record the miles on the odometer's of each car. Instead he decided to help Santa deliver toys (Daffy Duck Dolls)to all the children.

As soon as I finish recording the results I will send out adoption notices so everyone can change the mission of your racer.

To be continued....................... :anicute:

To All,

I will work on the winners totals today. I hope I can figure it out. The dipping of the race car has made it very difficult to total. I worked on it a number of times and had to quit because I was making mistakes. Daffy Duck was no help at all but my daughter said she would help.

GaryM53

It has been difficult determining the winners due to the fact I posted dipping not allowed. With that said, how does one count the correct millage? Do you count the miles on the first cache it was dropped into or the last? Do you count all the miles but not the cache. What I decided to do was count the miles but not the cache drops. Some of the cars were dipped into hundreds of caches. I also decided a driver could only win one prize and that would give more people a chance to win something. I hope everyone is ok with what I have done. I also added a prize for one of the cars that received "0" miles. Here are the results.

Most miles traveled:

1st Place #15 Speakers-corners

2nd Place #29 Amigos

3rd Place #11 Six Little Spookies

Most Geocachers Logged:

1st Place #37 Sweetlife

2nd Place #32 Love Cachers

3rd Place #18 Trinlzzycar

Placed in most Caches:

1st Place #35 Dofferson

2nd Place #34 Krazy-Kajun

3rd Place #31 Ice13-333

Door Prize for "0" Miles goes to #3 Bojta

Edited by GaryM53

Ive just noticed the results of the race have been published, and wow, I cant believe it, Ive won something. Thanks to everyone who took part. Congratulations to all who have won a prize. Great to see #18 Trinlzzycar got a prize as I released that one, and a mega-maga thanks to GaryM53 for organizing the race and all the work he has done for it.

A giant-sized THANK YOU!!! to GaryM53 for giving me the opportunity to be part of this race and for all the great done work you had with this.

Thanks to all racers and congratulations to the winners! I'm happy to see Six Little Spookies Racer, which I started, at the winner's podium.

I hadn't that much luck and got a lost or stolen Hummer Racer with Zero milage. Nevertheless it was great fun beeing part of this!

Last but not least I want to thank GaryM53 again for the chance to adopt my Hummer Racer Geocoin #19!

May all of you stay healthy!

Cheers Ingwaz

Edited by Ingwaz

Congrats to all the winners :)

GaryM53, many thanks for all your work!! I love to race!! This year the car I placed is in hands of a geocacher and also my race car did make 0 miles and is also in hands of a geoacacher :( Not much luck but happy we could start in the race. :D

To All,

I will work on the winners totals today. I hope I can figure it out. The dipping of the race car has made it very difficult to total. I worked on it a number of times and had to quit because I was making mistakes. Daffy Duck was no help at all but my daughter said she would help.

GaryM53

=========

Gary, thank for the race.......

Mine (Racer#10) was picked up in England in July by someone with 17 caches. He/She has not logged in since July!! ... :rolleyes:

BTW, my caching name changed from JoenSue to JoenGPS... life happens :anitongue:

Edited by JoenGPS

To All,

GaryM53

=========

Thank you so much for the adoption.... it is nestled in my collection of coins that "have a real story" B)

JoenGPS

To All Winners,

Prizes will ship tomorrow morning. I would like to thank everyone that was in this race. Sorry for the late posting of the winners. Hope you like your prizes.

Conductor of the Travel Express

GaryM53

ThorScouts - This is the winner of the Photo drawing :rolleyes:

Edited by GaryM53

To All Winners,

Prizes will ship tomorrow morning. I would like to thank everyone that was in this race. Sorry for the late posting of the winners. Hope you like your prizes.

Conductor of the Travel Express

GaryM53

ThorScouts - This is the winner of the Photo drawing :rolleyes:

A fun race and great geocoin ... many thanks to you and Daffy Duck !!! :D

Thank You So Much Gary on the package That arrived today I love It. I am super excited to see I won the most photo's posted for my hummer Most Geocachers Logged

1st Place #37 Sweetlife I enjoyed the race. Thank you for the fun GaryM53.

Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

734954_813458788758358_1267266465892714348_n.jpg?oh=f80177d484c5d429bfe54f4f362a727a&oe=57976AAC

Edited by sweetlife

A BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU! I was surprised to see a box come tone at my old address thankfully I was staying there this weekend (stalker?) ;) My TB had most logged my geocachers great prizes fun race Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Your post made me smile :) Congratulations and Happy Easter :) ~Valarie of sweetlife