Is it time for another Geocoin Race?

GaryM53

61198ccc-a694-4e35-8910-08091061bb8d.jpg

I need to find the right track so I can deliver the Blue Hummers to the right location. Can someone tell me the right track to take?

Right here > [X] < will do just fine ... :rolleyes: ... it eventually ends here > [||] <

We're listed in the Maine Family Addy book under - nevadanick

Will be happy to e-mail it too if that is easier !!

Edited by nevadanick

888a6b86-ff31-42a5-8bfc-6a93f6ccb960.jpg7da6bc6e-fcc2-4524-b8d4-76cc7b9b3ae8_l.jpg

This is the new remodeled TB Train Station (the one on the right)the Hummers will be leaving from! The rest of this week will be spent organizing the Hummers and Hot Wheels for their journey. The small Cache was the original Train Station built in 2007. Once I have a chance to review my address book I will send out e-mails for the addresses I don't have. This will take a few days.

Have a Great Evening,

GaryM53

Edited by GaryM53

Travel Tags have been completed and (28) Racers received numbers today (10) to go!

I am amazed how you make it more and more exciting and more and more fun for everyone. I can hardly wait for the start of the race! But I feel we all won already. I feel so spoiled! We must be superstar drivers to receive such excellent service. The info tag is great! The numbers are great. All the little details you add just make it more entertaining. Thank you.

Hummer Racer Geocoin Yanagi's Hummer Racer Geocoin #8

Trackable Options

notebook Add a Log Entry

Edit Edit This Trackable

upload Upload an Image

printer Print Info Sheet

map View in Google Earth

Tracking Number:

Actions

Owner:

GaryM53

Released:

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Origin:

Texas, United States

Recently Spotted:

In the hands of the owner.

This is not collectible.

Use TB41JTC to reference this item.

First time logging a Trackable? Click here.

Current GOAL

This Blue Hummer is one of (38) cars in a world wide cross country race. This race will end the last day of November 2015 and the Hummer with the most miles, most geocachers logged or most caches placed in will win prizes. [ Note: Visiting or dipping in caches not allowed] Please keep this traveler moving by placing it in active caches.

If you want to help in the race, post a picture of the racer you moved and the driver will receive an additional (25) miles. The names of the Geocachers that posted a picture with the winning cars will be placed in a hat and the lucky winner will be rewarded with a Geocaching related prize!

smiley Blue Hummer Racer #8

About This Item

Blue Hummer Racer 2015

The photo below of is a picture of a Blue Hummer Geocoin that was awarded to the first (25) drivers in the race. The Hot Wheels Racer represents the drivers Geocoin and you will receive the coins icon when the tracking number is logged. Cars numbered (26) through (38) are travel bug tags.

Gallery Images related to Yanagi's Hummer Racer Geocoin #8

1045d880-a837-44b3-8ada-dceb7e132766.jpg77acc8b0-a9c0-4187-ae19-27d267420967.jpg

Edited by GaryM53

Hey drivers, have a look at the winning hummer :lol:

Gary, I can't tell you how much I like your race. Thank you sooo much for this fun!!

Hummer Racer Geocoin Yanagi's Hummer Racer Geocoin #8

Trackable Options

notebook Add a Log Entry

Edit Edit This Trackable

upload Upload an Image

printer Print Info Sheet

map View in Google Earth

Tracking Number:

Actions

Owner:

GaryM53

Released:

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Origin:

Texas, United States

Recently Spotted:

In the hands of the owner.

This is not collectible.

Use TB41JTC to reference this item.

First time logging a Trackable? Click here.

Current GOAL

This Blue Hummer is one of (38) cars in a world wide cross country race. This race will end the last day of November 2015 and the Hummer with the most miles, most geocachers logged or most caches placed in will win prizes. [ Note: Visiting or dipping in caches not allowed] Please keep this traveler moving by placing it in active caches.

If you want to help in the race, post a picture of the racer you moved and the driver will receive an additional (25) miles. The names of the Geocachers that posted a picture with the winning cars will be placed in a hat and the lucky winner will be rewarded with a Geocaching related prize!

smiley Blue Hummer Racer #8

About This Item

Blue Hummer Racer 2015

The photo below of is a picture of a Blue Hummer Geocoin that was awarded to the first (25) drivers in the race. The Hot Wheels Racer represents the drivers Geocoin and you will receive the coins icon when the tracking number is logged. Cars numbered (26) through (38) are travel bug tags.

Gallery Images related to Yanagi's Hummer Racer Geocoin #8

1045d880-a837-44b3-8ada-dceb7e132766.jpg77acc8b0-a9c0-4187-ae19-27d267420967.jpg

Last night I met the inventor of K.I.T.T. and he gave me some special gimmicks and gadgets to install in my Hummer (#19).

Gary, is that legal??? Quick, quick, make a rule against it! Or for it! Hungarians are good inventors, if he can do it, we will surely come up with something, too! I already have some ideas! Wings! Or remote control that will drive my car from one cache to the next! So that will take care of visiting the most caches and travelling the most miles. But, it will also drive to every event on its way to get all the "discovered" logs. No one can steal it, because it will simply drive away at the end of the event or from anyone's backpack. It will be solar powered which will work well as the race is taking place mostly in the sunny period of the year. The flat roof is perfect for installing the solar panel. I will just need to move the #22 sticker from the top to the back or front of the car so the solar panel does not cover it. "The First Environmentally Friendly Hummer" award should be given to this car, too!

Last night I met the inventor of K.I.T.T. and he gave me some special gimmicks and gadgets to install in my Hummer (#19).

Gary, is that legal??? Quick, quick, make a rule against it! Or for it! Hungarians are good inventors, if he can do it, we will surely come up with something, too! I already have some ideas! Wings! Or remote control that will drive my car from one cache to the next! So that will take care of visiting the most caches and travelling the most miles. But, it will also drive to every event on its way to get all the "discovered" logs. No one can steal it, because it will simply drive away at the end of the event or from anyone's backpack. It will be solar powered which will work well as the race is taking place mostly in the sunny period of the year. The flat roof is perfect for installing the solar panel. I will just need to move the #22 sticker from the top to the back or front of the car so the solar panel does not cover it. "The First Environmentally Friendly Hummer" award should be given to this car, too!

Great ideas but we have to keep everything on an even plain. Car #19 is heading for the Hummer hospital for a quick overhaul and check-up. The cars will remain under lock and key until they ship out. I found one car with the floor boards cut out! Fred Flintstone was in the back seat sleeping and when I woke him up he said the racer's owner wanted him to yaba-daba-doo the car along cache to cache.

Edited by GaryM53

f1431413-feaf-42ae-afd0-6d469596a24c.jpg?rnd=0.8708139ed5cb5cc-1e5a-4d53-803b-bfe0e06c58b7.jpg

Tags are being attached and cars are being inspected for anything unusual that may have been attached to make it go faster. So far everything looks great! Only (1) racer left to arrive. Snow storm in the East kept the train tracks closed. Hard to believe when it was 81 here today. Tags for the additional Hummers came rolling in today!

Edited by GaryM53

With everything that has been going on in my life the last week I completely missed this thread. Now I am catching up and I can't believe that my name was picked AND I actually got the pole position!!

I learned to drive my son's hummer so I think you other drivers should be sure to wear dust masks! :ph34r:

Vroom Vroom!!

Thanks for the fun Gary! I need a smile. :D

6705e147-f4b0-4389-8b97-07900a969ded.jpga72c2bc6-67c7-4f01-ab7f-b0a68c437568.jpg?rnd=0.5662198e5a9388f-677b-47c4-93a2-fc9ee17bde51.jpg76f772b4-b8be-4d5e-b7de-8db64e1b8ab0.jpg?rnd=0.2476879

d8c0aba1-41fd-4a59-8df3-8052ca0156c0.jpg?rnd=0.3783467

Fueled and ready to go! Blue Hummer #19 Has been repaired and will be entering the race. Inventor of K.I.T.T. has been given back his gimmicks and gadgets and can play with them while he's in the slammer. He will be released from his cell block on December 1st. one hour after the race has finished.

Edited by GaryM53