11th International Math Trade

yanagi

I've sent invitations to all who registered so far. If you didn't get anything please let me know.

We have 47 math traders in total out of the following countries:

22 Germany

13 USA

4 Netherlands

3 Canada

2 Spain

1 Poland

1 Australia

1 Sweden

You have a bit more than a week to enter your coins into the list and you still can register for the fun :lol:

Now 53 math traders from 9 countries (Germany, USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Australia, Netherlands, Sweden,Qatar) have registered so far.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD YOUR COINS INTO THE SHEET UNTILL 29th OF MARCH WHICH IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!

I hope to get mine loaded on Saturday, but will definitely be by Sunday! I'm such a slacker. :sad:

Ok, oficially the submission phase is closed (if you want to submit more coins let me know as soon as possible).

We ended up with 37 participants who entered coins into the list and EXACTLY 1000 coins for trade :blink:

I copied the submission sheet into the sheet called "USE THIS COIN SHEET", sorted all coins and give them numbers. PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR COINS!!!!!!" (A lot of people worked with the document and there may be some unwanted errors)

Now the Regroup Phase begins (the Regroup Phase will be open until next SundayApril 5th, 9:00 PM EST )

What is regrouping about? Again I want to use Chuck's explanations:

... If you are interested in regrouping coins to make an extra special package in the hopes of landing that one must-have coin, then follow the instructions below. When you are satisfied with the way your coins stand, please let me know via email or a post to this thread. Remember, regrouping is optional. If you simply want to trade your coins off one by one as they are now listed, all you need to do is send an email to the address below saying that you are done regrouping. If everyone finishes with the regrouping early, we can move on to the Want List Phase early.

Regrouping Instructions:

The Regroup Phase gives all participants the chance to create sets of two or more of their coins. You can do this to make an offer more attractive to others (and therefore to have a potentially higher chance to get a specifically wanted coin). Remember -- if you decide to group two or more coins together, these will only be traded as a complete set (or not at all).

To regroup your offers, please send an email to:

mathtrade10@web.de

containing the line numbers and the coin descriptions of all coins for each coin set you want to create. Also mention your geocaching.com nickname -- just as an extra measure of insurance to keep me from making mistakes.

-------------------------------------------

Example:

Let's say I have seen some must-have coins that I, well, must have. Unfortunately, I feel that the coins I am offering -- on their own -- won't seal the deal. So I decide to combine some of my coins into sets. I'll fire off an email with the required info:

Regrouping for E&Cplus3:

Group1

ID 160 DNA Geocoin gold

ID 161 DNA Geocoin silver

ID 162 DNA Geocoin copper

ID 165 DNA Geocoin antique silver

Group2

ID 177 Tennessee Micro 2008 nickel

ID 178 Tennessee Micro 2008 gold

Please use the ID's as listed on the USE THIS COIN SHEET worksheet in the Mathtrade11 document.

Make sure you only use the numbers in the column titled "REFER TO THIS COLUMN ONLY!"

To make the group coins more visible I will highlight the rows of them with light yellow color. I will also highlight all User Names green when they submitted the regrouping information and blue when they submitted the want list (will start next week)-

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process. You can post your questions here, or email them.

Edited by yanagi

That was an April fools joke, wasn't it?

NO April Fools ...

the 234 added coins are the ones Murazor added that he will be dividing between all of us with no expectation of anything in trade !!!

:P

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That means 6 coins each. Cool!!!!! :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna:

NO April Fools ...

the 234 added coins are the ones Murazor added that he will be dividing between all of us with no expectation of anything in trade !!!

That means 6 coins each. Cool!!!!! :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna: :antenna:

3 CHEERS for Murazor ... !!! ... :wub:

NO April Fools ...

3 CHEERS for Murazor ... !!! ... :wub:

Hip Hip Hooray Murazor !!! :lol: