Cannot edit coordinates

xqqqme

It appears that I cannot edit the coordinates on a traditional LetterBox-Hybrid cache type, I can on Mystery caches. I understand the logic behind this but I have found a whole series of caches labeled as LetterBox caches but in the description it says that you have to adjust the coordinates. Would it be possible to change it so we can edit the coordinates on all cache type? FYI the cache series that I am referring to are the new ones in Jackson, Mo for MOGA 2015.

Edited by xqqqme

Are you saying that the letterbox caches are improperly listed as traditionals, i.e. the box is not at the posted coordinates? You may need to contact a reviewer about them. Traditionals should be at the posted coords.

The caches I am referring to are Letterbox caches BUT they are not at the posted coordinates, in the description of the cache they have instructions on adding or subtracting from the posted coordinates to get the actual coordinates. So these particular caches are both Letterbox and Mystery caches.

I need to add that these Letterbox caches are Geoart caches that's why they are not at the posted coordinates.

Edited by xqqqme

Are you saying that the letterbox caches are improperly listed as traditionals, i.e. the box is not at the posted coordinates? You may need to contact a reviewer about them. Traditionals should be at the posted coords.

The caches I am referring to are Letterbox caches BUT they are not at the posted coordinates, in the description of the cache they have instructions on adding or subtracting from the posted coordinates to get the actual coordinates. So these particular caches are both Letterbox and Mystery caches.

I need to add that these Letterbox caches are Geoart caches that's why they are not at the posted coordinates.

GC code?

You still be able to edit your opening post. You have a couple of hours (?) for that.

The statement, "I cannot edit the coordinates on a traditional cache type", while true, is not your problem.

Your problem is that there's not an option to edit the coords on a Letterbox Hybrid. And there should be, since a letterbox hybrid can be Trad+stamp, Mystery+Stamp or Multi+Stamp.

GC code?

Here is one of them: GC5J3NM